I read many posts about blogging recently. Bloggers who make goals for when new year comes. In one post one guy collected large number of bloggers who made new goals for this year. I read almost all of them. All of them made there plans for blogging for next 12 months. But the question is how realistic is there goals. I am categorizing these blogger in two category.
- Realistic bloggers: Earn money realistically
- These blogger make there plans realistically.
- They use there head and mind to make plans for the future.
- They know they should make there goals in some range. So, that they will be able to achieve them on time
- These bloggers are safe bloggers.
- They are afraid of taking risks.
- Most often these blogger fails to achieve their goals on time too. Why?? because they setup small goals for themselves.
- If you make small goals like blogging for cash, traffic for your blog, earning from blogging or affiliate earning. Then you will put less effort and time and hence less output in future. If they see lesser output they will leave blogging soon.
- Unrealistic bloggers:
- Big goals and dreamers, i say.
- If they are noob they might not aware of how tough is to earn money online from blogging and maintaining one single blog and run it successfully.
- They make big plans, Like i want 50,000 visitors in next 3 months from search engines and make alexa rank under 10,000 or earning $2,000 from blogging or making and maintain large number of blogs in short period of time.
- Few of them get big success in blogging, because they made unrealistic goals. This is like dreaming to earn $2,000 per month from blogging and achieving 10% of the actual goal.
- Risk taking blogger.
- Need very hardwork as compared to realistic bloggers.
- Realistic blogger if they are expert and have experience in online blogging. They will put realistic goals.Why? because they know they want ultimate profitable money blog in very less effort.
- Unrealistic blogger add tons of content to new blogs and dreaming of getting rich over night.
- Realistic blogger know the theory of break even point for any blog or business model. They know your blog will be profitable after it will cross break even point surely earn money large money from blogging.
- But unrealistic bloggers break there backbone to reduce the break even time. They jump in any niche and think they will able to earn lot of money online from blogging. But real thing is every blog is different and every niche is different. If some blog is getting success in short period of time then it is because he has some thing better..either it is better content, better blogging methods, he is investin money in his blog, better backlinking and social strategy or have very good domain name or most important better selection of posts and niche.
I found two way in this journey. If you are making blogs and know about blogging. You can make large sums in next few years by building base for your online empire.
1)Authority blogging strategy for earning money: This is long term blogging strategy and has many loop holes in this system. First Authority means dominance in some thing. Suppose you wanted to make blog on bikes. And if this blog comes in top of search engine results for bike related terms like 1) Best bikes, super bikes, cheap bikes, fastest bikes, ducati, hayabusha etc then it is called authority blog. Authority blog also attract traffic from long tail keywords.
2) Niche Blogging Strategy For earning money online: Short term strategy can be successful within few days to few months. Niche blog is like blogging on every thing you can blog on fastest+super+bikes. I mean you will get the top position soon if there is less competition in this niche. Niche blogs can make easy money with low maintaince at all.
Which blogging strategy is good for make money online:
It depends on you
- Are you newbie in blogging?
- Are you desperate to make money?
- Do you want to see results soon in terms on traffic and money?
- Do you want to spend less time online and promoting you blogs?
- Do you want to know whether your blog will fail or successful blog in short period of time.